Here we've provided you with the SSL certificates we use to sign some of
the server certificates you may encounter when using SSL services at
Wavecom Solutions. If you get certificate warnings from some of your
software, try installing the certificates below into your application
software or operating system.
Some software requires the certficiates to be loaded separately. We've broken
out our CA bundle into its separate components:
- Wavecom Certificate Authority bundle
- This contains all the files listed below, but grouped together as a single
for your convenience.
- Wavecom Solutions CA certificate
- This is the certificate we use to sign any new certificates where we
feel the situation doesn't warrant using a commercial certificate.
- Pacific LightNet CA certificate
- This is th certficiate we used until mid-2010 to sign our own certificates.
- GeoTrust intermediate certificate
- We use GeoTrust to purchase our
certificates. Some systems may require installation of their intermediate
certificate, so we have provided it here for your convenience.