MicroChart was originally developed as a DOS graphics program in
1983 during my teaching assignment at the
Hawaii and from the very beginning has been used to design and chart
the halftime shows of the University of Hawaii
Marching Band and the Hula Bowl All-Star Halftime Pageantry. Since
most other early marching band drill design programs were for the
Apple™ (then IIe)
computers, MicroChart was one of the first program of it's kind for the
DOS/IBM PC platform. A
Windows™ version was released in 1991 which included several major
enhancements that took advantage of the new graphical environment.
Now in it's fourth major revision for Windows 9x/ME/2000 and XP, MicroChart 2000 supports the newer functions, controls, and interface
improvements of these environments. Some of the
features of MicroChart 2000 include:
- Drawing Tools: point, line, block, parallelogram, arc, circle,
- Edit Functions: copy, delete, move, scale, rotate, mirror, join,
center, alter symbol & color, and zoom
- Multiple zoom magnifications for precision placement of objects
- True perspective view for press or visitors with adjustable height
& distance settings
- Selectable colors for positions and grid
- Multiple document support - load and work with several drills at a
- Floatable tool bar and edit bar
- Support for high school, NCAA, and professional league hash and
- Batch printing of chart files
- Support for most Windows compatible printer including laser and
- Selectable printer fonts and font attributes
- Online help via Windows help file
- Support for the Windows registry
MicroChart 2000 is shareware and may
be freely distributed. You may use and evaluate it for a 15 day free trial
period. The software will, however, continue to function after 15 days.
Here are some of the benefits you receive for registering your software:
- A serial number that will remove the printed banner and
registration reminders. This registration number will be valid for all
future minor version updates of MicroChart 2000.
- Free upgrades! Simply download the new shareware version and use
your registration number to convert it to a registered version. Your
name and organization will appear in the About box after you enter your
- Notification by e-mail (if provided) when future versions of
MicroChart 2000 become available.
- Free support for MicroChart 2000 directly from the author via
- A direct link to the programmer by filling out the
feedback form. I would really like to hear
SEE ALSO: System Requirements,
- Credit Card. You may order our software using
Secure Online Ordering via Electronic
Funds Transfer or Credit Card. You will receive your registration
number as soon as your order confirmation is received. We hope that
this secure online ordering service will bring added convenience to
ORDER NOW - CLICK HERE!
- Cash or Check. If you would prefer to register by surface
mail, please print the
Order Form and send the completed form with the $99 single-user
license fee to the address listed below.
- If you include your e-mail address with your payment, I will
send you your MicroChart 2000 serial number by e-mail. Otherwise, I
will send it by surface mail.
- Note that you will not receive a diskette or a manual in the
mail when you register, since you already have the complete
MicroChart 2000 program, including the available documentation as a
help file. This allows me to not charge anything for upgrades, since
you can download them at your convenience.
- This registration number will be valid for all future minor
updates of MicroChart 2000. To upgrade, simply download the new
shareware version and use the registration number to convert it to a
registered version. Your name and company will appear in the about
box after you enter your name and registration number.
2333 Kapiolani Blvd. #1505
Honolulu, Hawaii 96826
||16 KB GIF image
||13 KB GIF image
||(These screen shots are taken from the smallest
zoom magnification for download time & disk space considerations.)
Entire contents © 2010 H&H Enterprises. All rights reserved.
2333 Kapiolani Blvd. #1505 - Honolulu, Hawaii 96826
Send comments and questions to: